We are looking for a new team member to strengthen our developments in lidar applications for wind energy. In the next few years, you will develop software and hardware solutions for various clients and research projects to advance lidar-assisted control, lidar wind field reconstruction and lidar data processing.
You will be part of a young and motivated company delivering consulting and software products. Your tasks are focused on the product development of software and hardware solutions based on existing and new algorithms. You will be in contact with clients and at the same time the responsible for the engineering of the prototypes/products. In a small team, you will be able to oversee all phases and dimensions of an entire project and will be involved in the method improvements as well as the deployment on hardware.
What we offer you
- • A young and motivated team in a very collaborative atmosphere
- • High level of responsibility and tasks according to your skills
- • Room to develop yourself and shape sowento
- • Being part of the development of a new applications and technologies, which might have a strong impact on the worldwide energy transition
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- • A Master of Science degree (or equivalent) in fields of engineering such as systems engineering, control engineering, mechatronics, embedded systems, computer science, mechanical, aerospace, naval architecture, or cybernetics with extensive knowledge in systems engineering, development and programming of embedded systems, product development
- • Knowledge in wind energy, wind lidar systems, controls and project management is beneficial.
- • Software skills: C, Python, Matlab
- • Creativity, analytical skills, high-level of self-motivation, and enthusiasm for research and development.
- • High communication skills in spoken and written English are necessary. Further communications skills are beneficial.
Applicants with disability and with equal qualifications will be given preference.
Please send your electronic application in English or German with curriculum vitae, transcript of grades, job references, and an electronic copy of the final thesis of your studies or relevant papers/references to Steffen Raach, sowento GmbH. firstname.lastname@example.org Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.